Our commitment to you
Like most businesses, we know that our success lies in delivering excellent service to you, our customer.
We’re committed to meeting customer needs and enhancing experiences and outcomes – today and into the future.
This Customer Charter is a set of standards that sum up what you can expect from us here at IWASHWISH.
We want our customers to support our growth by:
- Never compromising on quality or safety of our products
- Ensuring our products go through our own internal quality assurance checks
- Committing to ensure our customers remain our #1 priority
- that we will abide by and protect your privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles, which regulate how personal information is handled, used and managed by us
- that your feedback and complaints will be treated seriously and impartially
- that you will be treated with respect and consistently with Commonwealth anti-discrimination laws
Our Customer Service Charter outlines our commitments to you as follows:
- Treat you fairly, with respect and courtesy
- Provide you with timely, reliable, accurate and consistent information
- We will be worthy of the trust of our customer by being consistently credible in all we do
- We are committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards in dealings with our customers and each other
Meaningful and Timely Responses
- Provide clear email communication to keep in touch
- Answering your enquiries as soon as possible and no later than in 1 working day.
- Provide on-going and regular email updates regarding the progress of your customer service matter with us.
- Acknowledge complaints where an email address is provided and provide an outcome within 1 business days.
We want to ensure your buying experience with us is smooth, easy and hassle free.
- Tell us promptly of any changes that may affect the delivery of your purchases.
- Providing timely, honest, complete and accurate information
- Treat our staff with courtesy, consideration and respect
- Behave with honesty and integrity in all your contacts with us.
We welcome your feedback whether compliments, suggestions or complaints. What you tell us can help us improve our services or correct a problem we may not have been aware of.
If you are unhappy with the way we have treated you, all complaints can be forwarded through our contact details as following:
PO BOX 159, BURWOOD, NSW 1805, AUSTRALIA
iwashwish.com.au is owned by Australia Horizon Pty Ltd.